Frequently Asked Questions
This is a list of questions we hear often. If you still have questions, please contact us!
How do you screen your In-Home Aides?
- Our caregivers work under the supervision of a Registered Nurse and are screened by:
- Personal Interview
- Criminal Background Check
- NCNAR Registry
- Office of Inspector General
- Job Training
- TB Screening
- Random Drug Screen
- Reference Checks and Previous Employment Check
- Valid Driver's License, and
- Reliable Transportation and Appropriate Insurance
All aides are required to complete continuing education credits through American Home and Hospice inservice materials.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept: Medicaid (CAP), (PCS), VA, and Private Pay
What services do you provide?
Please visit our Services page for more details.
Do you have any employment opportunities?
Yes - please visit our Employment Opportunities page for more details.