Frequently Asked Questions
This is a list of questions we hear often. If you still have questions, please contact us!
How do you screen your In-Home Aides?
- Our caregivers work under the supervision of a Registered Nurse and are screened by:
- Personal Interview
- Criminal Background Check
- NCNAR Registry
- Office of Inspector General
- Job Training
- TB Screening
- Random Drug Screen
- Reference Checks and Previous Employment Check
- Valid Driver's License, and
- Reliable Transportation and Appropriate Insurance
All aides are required to complete continuing education credits through American Home and Hospice inservice materials.
What payment methods do you accept?
What services do you provide?
Please visit our Services page for more details.
Do you have any employment opportunities?
Yes - please visit our Employment Opportunities page for more details.