Home Care Partners Services
Home Care Partners provides services through:
- Community Alternative Program for Disabled Adults (Cap/DA)
- A program that allows elderly and adults with disabilities ages 18 and over to receive services in their own home as an alternative to nursing home placement.
- Personal Care Services (PCS)
- A NC health assistance program for qualified beneficiaries who because of a physical or developmental disability, cognitive impairment,or chronic health condition, are unable to accomplish tasks that they would ordinarily do for themselves if they were not disabled.
- Veterans Affairs (VA)
- The Veterans Health Administration is America’s largest integrated health care system, providing care at 1,255 health care facilities, including 170 medical centers and 1,074 outpatient sites of care of varying complexity (VHA outpatient clinics), serving 9 million enrolled Veterans each year.
- Home Care Assistance Private Pay
Whether recuperating from surgery, an accident, or a hospital stay, Home Care Partners can accommodate you or your loved ones. Our services give patients the peace of mind that their day-to-day necessities will be handled efficiently.
Some of the services provided include:
- Bathing and Dressing / Personal Hygiene
- Meal Preparation and help with feeding if needed
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping
- Grocery shopping/Errands
- Range of motion
- Vital signs
- And much more...
Our registered nurse is available to answer any questions that you may have regarding the health and care of our patients. As well as supervising our CNA and in-home aides, our RN completes satisfaction surveys and updates health information with our patients every 90 days.